As an approved trade ally contractor of Energy Trust of Oregon, we are qualified to improve the energy efficiency and comfort of your home.
OREGON CASH INCENTIVES FOR SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES
SERVING CUSTOMERS OF PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC, PACIFIC POWER & NW NATURAL
CURRENT HEATING INCENTIVES
- Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace $250, 75% fireplace efficiency, FE, or greater $150, 70–74.9% FE
- Gas Furnace $550, 90% AFUE or greater, qualifying SWR single-family property owners only
$550, 90% AFUE or greater, single-family rental property owners only
- Ductless Heat Pump $800 per residence, for homes replacing electric resistance heat, HSPF 9.0 or greater
$1000 per residence, for homes replacing electric resistance heat, HSPF 9.0 or greater, qualifying SWR single-family property owners only
- Heat Pump $700 Upgrade from an electric, baseboard, wall heater, or ceiling heat: 8.5 or greater
$1000 Upgrade from an electric, baseboard, wall heater, or ceiling heat: 8.5 or greater, qualifying SWR single-family property owners only
- Heat Pump Controls $250 home must be heated primarily by an electric heat pump and electric forced-air furnace
- Smart Thermostat $50 select smart thermostat models qualify, home must be primarily heated with a forced-air furnace (electric or gas), or an electric heat pump with electric furnace backup
Savings With-In Reach Program
- Increased incentives for income-qualified households
Energy-saving home improvements can help lower your energy bills, and you don’t need a big budget to get started. Savings Within Reach helps make home energy upgrades more affordable for income-qualified households. With increased cash incentives on qualifying projects, you’ll spend less on energy-saving projects and enjoy a more comfortable home.
· Make energy-efficient upgrades with affordable financing repaid through your NW Natural bill Homeowners in Oregon can reduce upfront project costs with incentives and affordable financing solutions. Energy Trust works with NW Natural and regional nonprofit lender Craft3 to offer an on-bill loan repayment option to help you complete home energy-efficiency upgrades. Qualifying customers may apply for a loan with affordable rates for their energy-efficiency home improvements that are eligible for Energy Trust incentives. Projects like furnace or window upgrades are some of the easiest ways to increase comfort, save energy and save money
Savings Within Reach: Increased cash incentives are available to income-qualified households. Visit www.energytrust.org/savingswithinreach to see you qualify.
Gas Furnaces in Rentals
- If you own a single-family rental property in Oregon, you can receive a $550 discount on your invoice when you install a high-efficiency gas furnace in your rental. Upgrading to a high-efficiency gas furnace benefits you and your tenants with improved tenant comfort and reduced energy and maintenance costs.